Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to Mobile Topper Blog.

Hi Friends !

I heartily welcome every one out there to my newly created Mobile Topper Blog. This blog has been planned a year ago and we are very much happy that today we are launching our Blog. In this first post I will be introducing myself and about my blog. So lets starts with my introduction first so that you will have an idea about who I am and What you can expect from this newly created blog. My name is Ilyas and I have been into content providing business since four years now. I am running my own Business Outsourcing Company known as CreativeDreamz which provides freelance services in the field of webdesign, web development, web hosting, article writing, and content writing.

I thought of creating this blog a year ago when I was searching for mobile softwares on the internet but was unable to find what I particularly I needed at that time. In this blog I will be providing latest mobile handsets reviews. You can also check out this blog regularly for latest mobile softwares downloads.

So I am very thankful for your visit to my blog and by providing me with a chance to provide services to you.

Do keep visiting our blog for latest mobile reviews and mobile software downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment